Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I wanted to explain why i decided to go with black and white urban theme as my concentration theme. I love the feel of being in the city and really would like to live in one. I am tired of living in a small town where everyone knows everything about you and never lets you live the things you have done in the past down. I want to move to an urban city someday so that i can feel like i can do whatever and people arent going to constantly judge me for it. As for the black and white part i prefer the way that photos look in black and white more than any other color scheme. I think they look more professional and clean. With black and white i feel like you dont have to set up your scene to make the colors perfect or whatever. It just shows the natural beauty of the subject matter with only the greyscale. It also gives me a better idea of shades. I want to use a variety of the principles of design that we have done. I dont have a specific way i want to use to principles of design i just want to go out, take the pictures, and feel whatever comes to me. I just want them to look awesome and be proud of my concentration portfolio at the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to see the work your are going to do this weekend. I like your ideas and I know what you mean about black and white bringing out the natural beauty! I feel like your concentration theme really brings yourself into them by the way you think of the city compared to what you think about the country! I really enjoy that our concentration themes are opposites, I want to try to compare some of our pictures at the end of these couple of months! I know you are going to be proud of your potfolio at the end of the year. Keep up the nice work, Nash! :)

    ReplyDelete